7 facts that will change the way you look at your skin care. December 14, 2011
Beautiful skin isn’t always healthy—however healthy skin is always beautiful.
That’s just one of the facts we stand by at Dr.Hauschka Skin Care. You’ll find that our approach to health and beauty is quite different from other skin care lines, and you may well be surprised by some of the facts you discover.eautiful skin isn’t always healthy—however healthy skin is always beautiful.
That’s just one of the facts we stand by at Dr.Hauschka Skin Care. You’ll find that our approach to health and beauty is quite different from other skin care lines, and you may well be surprised by some of the facts you discover.
Why Dr.Hauschka doesn’t recommend night creams:
What Dr.Hauschka recommends:
Why Dr.Hauschka recommends Normalizing Day Oil for oily and acne-prone skin:
- Though it might seem counterintuitive to apply oil to an oily complexion, it’s actually the most logical solution.. The skin knows whether it’s sufficiently protected, producing more of its own oil when skin is dry and less when it’s balanced.
- Drying, soap-based products and oil-free acne treatments can rob the skin of its defenses, leaving it vulnerable and triggering the sebaceous glands to produce even more oil.
- Normalizing Day Oil provides a light, clean layer of pure plant oils and botanical extracts that balance excessive oiliness while helping to soothe and minimize the appearance of blemishes and irritation.
Why Dr.Hauschka recommends a light moisturizer for dry skin:
- If we treat dry skin with rich, heavy creams or oils we effectively trick our skin into believing it’s been producing too much of its own oil. In response it will decrease production, perpetuating the dry skin cycle.
Moisturizing Day Cream is light enough to support balanced oil production, but it also provides enough nurturing moisture to avoid dry skin. Over time, the skin will maintain its natural balance and be better able to fend for itself.
What cleansing should—and shouldn’t—accomplish:
- Cleansing is the foundation of Dr.Hauschka Skin Care. And the reason is simple: it is common knowledge that dirt and impurities can cause breakouts and clog pores.
- Not so commonly understood is how easy it is to damage your skin by over-cleansing, scrubbing, or using harsh drying or exfoliating products. Soaps, scrubs and harsh exfoliants can strip your face of its natural protection, resulting in dry, irritated skin and premature signs of aging.
- Dr.Hauschka Cleansing Cream using our signature “Press and Roll” method gently exfoliates, removing excess dirt, oil and makeup without disturbing the skin’s natural line of defense—the balance of oil and water on its surface layer known as the acid mantle.
- The activity of pressing and rolling encourages the lymph system’s cleansing functions , resulting in a clear, radiant complexion.
The highest quality ingredients make for the most effective products available.
- Every ingredient that goes into a Dr.Hauschka Skin Care preparation has an important job to do. Whether delivering essential moisture, encouraging resilience, improving efficacy or adding natural, aroma fragrance, each ingredient is carefully selected for its particular effects and its interaction with the whole composition.
- Hauschka manufacturer WALA Heilmittel has been studying and working with nurturing plant and mineral extracts since 1935. Over the decades they’ve developed an in-depth understanding of the way certain plants mirror specific skin functions and the manner in which each plant interacts with the skin to stimulate and support a toned, balanced and radiant complexion.
- We rely exclusively on healthy, ecologically and socially responsible sources for our ingredients. WALA Heilmittel supports sustainable, ecologically sound agricultural practices by obtaining as many of their ingredients as possible from certified Biodynamic and organic sources. Burkina Faso, Africa, WALA helped local women establish sustainable agriculture cooperatives to produce shea butter. Those cooperatives now provide all the certified organic shea butter WALA needs to manufacture its Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products.
- WALA owns and operates its own Biodynamic garden and farm, which provides a number of the ingredients used in its homeopathic remedies and the Dr.Hauschka Skin Care line. The vast majority of ingredients in the Dr.Hauschka Skin Care line are from Biodynamic and organic sources, and not a single ingredient comes from an organization involved in animal testing.
- Our natural botanical preservatives help keep products fresh without the use of chemical additives. In this way, we’re able to maintain the vitality of our Biodynamic and organic plant ingredients, delivering their nurturing, supportive qualities directly to you.
- Dr.Hauschka Skin Care has been 100% natural for over 40 years. Throughout 2011, Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products will begin displaying the mark of NATRUE certification, a new, international standard for natural and organic skin care.
- NATRUE certification ensures that a product has met the strongest criteria available for natural ingredients in cosmetics, as verified by an independent certifier.
- NATRUE is a non-profit, international association founded by the pioneers of natural and organic cosmetics.
Dr.Hauschka Skin Care manufacturer WALA Heilmittel is proud to recognize the NATRUE seal as a major advancement in establishing a natural and organic cosmetic certification that is internationally recognized, transparent and whose criteria is readily available to consumers worldwide. www.NATRUE.org.
In addition, All Dr.Hauschka Skin Care preparations are certified natural by the BDIH, an association of German product manufacturers whose “Guidelines for Natural Cosmetics” are amongst the most selective available. Following comprehensive independent testing and verification, BDIH certification is awarded exclusively to products that are free of synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colors, dyes and petroleum derived synthetics. www.kontrollierte-naturkosmetik.de.
How your skin is smart:
How Dr.Hauschka Skin Care is different from other skin care lines:
How a Dr.Hauschka Skin Care facial is different from other facials:
- The key to our facials lies in balance and rhythm—and Dr.Hauschka signature face and body treatments are designed to support both.
- Dr.Hauschka estheticians use rhythmic, caring touch to guide you to balance and serenity, supporting skin health by calming the mind and by stimulating lymph flow to promote its self-cleansing processes.
Combining the select botanical blends of Dr.Hauschka Skin Care preparations and the power of touch, Dr.Hauschka estheticians are able to support the skin’s natural processes of self-cleansing and renewal to bring forth your own inherent radiant beauty.
What does rhythm have to do with skin care?
All of life—all of nature—has rhythm. You experience it in the change of seasons, you see it in the changing tides of the oceans, you observe it in a flower that comes to bloom in the spring. We, as people, also have natural rhythms that keep us functioning. It’s the regular beating of our hearts, it’s the flow of blood through our veins—and it’s in the 28-day cycle of skin renewal.
When rhythm is followed and nurtured, plants, animals and humans can live in healthy, natural balance.
Dr. Rudolph Hauschka recognized the power of rhythm, and envisioned a way to use nature’s rhythms to capture the vital life forces of plants without the use of alcohol or artificial preservatives. This “rhythmical process” became the basis first for WALA’s remedies—and later for Dr.Hauschka Skin Care.
Our products are instilled with ingredients that possess the vitality they had in nature, maintaining the integrity of the plants and making our products uniquely effective.
Elisabeth Sigmund, pioneering esthetician and co-founder of the Dr.Hauschka Skin Care brand, recognized the importance of our skin’s natural rhythms.
- She recognized the 28-day cycle of renewal by which the skin was constantly recreating and balancing itself, and saw the connection between this rhythm and the rhythmic cycles of the moon
- Her unique skin care methods involved rhythmic touch to stimulate the skin and support vitality, radiance and balance
- Her signature Dr. Hauschka “press and roll” cleansing method is a rhythmical regimen that works with the properties of the Cleansing Cream to support skin health by gently removing dirt and oil while stimulating the skin, all without compromising the skin’s protective layer
- Together with Dr. Hauschka, she developed preparations to support the natural, rhythmic functions of the skin
Healthy rhythms create a state of balance, encouraging a return to skin health and bringing forth a radiant beauty. Rhythm is at the heart of our work at Dr.Hauschka Skin Care. From our Biodynamic growing and harvesting methods to our unique processing techniques, product formulation and signature treatments, rhythm remains the key.
Discover Dr. Hauschka at our kiosk at 210 on Long Mall, Cape Town or visit our website at http://www.earthbornbeauty.net.
Ruh for earthbornbeauty.net
Simply life November 29, 2011
This afternoon I had someone ask me: “So WHAT do you do?” This person was no stranger. He knows very well that I promote natural cosmetics and skin care. He is familiar with some of my company’s slogans too. The simplest one is: The Way You Are. The less-shorter one is: We promote health and beauty products for the enlightened and eco-conscious consumer. One of the more detailed ones are: We at Earth Born Beauty pride ourselves in the excellence of quality of the natural, certified organic and cruelty-free beauty care products we market.
I were a little surprised at his question but also pleased.
Very simply, I am passionate about not only preserving good health and beauty, but also our planet. I am passionate about educating and informing myself and others who choose not to live selfish lives. Those who understand that to enable future generations to survive and flourish, we need to protect and preserve our planet today.
I am passionate about truth. It is important for cosmetic manufacturers to be honest about their product ingredients and also how it is attained and how it affects not only the consumers but our environment.
Natrue.org are one of the few companies who do what they mean and mean what they do.
WE BELIEVE IN THE TRUTH OF NATURE AND THE NATURE OF TRUTH. These words stir up something within me that is almost impossible for me to express in words myself!
These words are my very passion!
Dr. Hauschka Skin Care bears the natrue.org seal.
Ruh Fortune for earthbornbeauty.net
Is your skin summer-ready? November 28, 2011
Do you dream of flawless skin that not only looks perfectly natural and luminous but feels as light as a feather?
Give our Loose Base a try. You won’t be disappointed with the results!
Our Loose Base offers a medium to full coverage without feeling like a ton. It has a deeper pigment than our other powder foundations. The result is an opague coverage with a touch of luminence that gives your skin a beautiful natural glow.
It is ideal for daywear and evening application and definitely a must have in your beach bag.
The minerals are triple milled and lays smooth on the skin. It offers natural sun protection and contains our unique blend of anti-oxidants and green tea extract for protected and comforted skin.
Our Oil-free Camouflage offers a rich pigment to perfectly cover any dark spots, blemishes, hyper-pigmentation, scarring and illuminate the eye area.
Visit our kiosk at 210 on Long for a free consultation. Our entrance is in Bloem street next to the Mexican Kitchen. Your shade options are usually limited when selecting a mineral foundation. I know about that as I have always had to mix two different shades of foundation to match my skin tone, even before mineral foundations became popular. Glominerals is probably the only product range that saved me money and time!. We have the perfect shade for every skin tone under the sun.
If you’re a member of our facebook fan page, you instantly qualify for a 10% discount between the 1st and 7th December 2011.
Ruh for earthbornbeauty.net
New to Dr. Hauschka. Where do I start? October 4, 2011
You will start with a personal consultation either online or in person. It would be best to meet in person and within a few weeks I shall be available at my kiosk at the sustainable mall at 210 on Long, at the corner of Long street and Bloem street, Cape Town.
Meanwhile, you may browse my virtual store at http://www.earthbornbeauty.net and my business page on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/earthbornbeauty for more information on the products we promote. You may also contact me on my mobile at 071 2288 566 to set up a free consulation.
If you wish to try Dr. Hauschka before committing to full size products, we have put together a beautiful trial kit in a reusable container.
The trial kit is available in Oily – Impure and Normal – Dry.
These kits are currently on promotion so be sure to visit our virtual store and facebook page for further details.
Dr. Hauschka Normal – Dry Facial Kit. This trial kit should last for 7 – 10 days. The kit contains a (1) CLEANSING MILK to remove make-up and as a usual cleanser for very sensitive skin types that can’t handle any type of stimulation. Remember that Dr. Hauschka does not encourage manual exfoliation and friction as it can easily irritate any skin condition. Dr. Hauschka Skin Care works WITH the skin and not ON the skin. (2) CLEANSING CREAM should be used twice daily – Once in the morning followed by the (3) FACIAL TONER and in the evenings it is used after Milk Cleanser has been used to remove make-up. Apply toner with pressing and tapping motions with the palm of the hand. Do not feed a cotton pad. Follow this up with your choice of moisturiser of which there are 3 in this kit. (4) ROSE DAY CREAM for daily moisturising when your skin needs to be calmed and comforted. (5) QUINCE DAY CREAM for when your skin needs a little extra moisturising in drier climates and when being affected by hormonal fluctuations. (6) MOISTURISING DAY CREAM which is a general stimulating moisturiser for all conditions especially dull, sallow conditions and can be mixed with other products.
What to apply at night? Cleanse and tone. That is all your skin needs! I were just as surprised thinking that my skin could never survive without a night cream. Well, we want to promote and encourage the skin’s natural regeneration. Applying creams at night will do nothing more than make the skin lazy!! We want to wake it up instead. Yes, even when nodding off because your skin never sleeps. 😉 I’ve been through it; and it has proven itself to be quite true. More about that soon.
The Normal – Dry Skin Care Kit is now on promotion for R 236.72 while stock lasts.
Dr. Hauschka Oily – Impure Face Care Kit. Finally a skin care regime that will not dry the skin out. Yes, you’re oily, but drying it out will simply exacerbate the problem. What you need is balance and calm. So instead of trying to vacuum all the oils (which will make it believe that there is a lack of it and produce even more to your distress and confusion), comfort it with oil and you’ll be surprised at how well your skin takes to this idea that it starts to produce less oil, which will mean less clogged pores and eventually less breakouts! Wouldn’t that be heaven? The Oily – Impure Kit contains (1) CREAM CLEANSER which binds to impurities and lifts and renews without having to use friction. In fact, rubbing is not at all advised. I will explain this product in detail when you purchase it. 🙂 (2) CLARIFYING TONER should be applied with the palms of the hands and not a cotton pad. (3) FACIAL STEAM BATH is a deep cleansing steaming treatment to assist in deep cleansing the skin and preparing it for treatment products. (4) CLEANSING CLAY MASK can be used after a Facial Steam Bath to further assist in deep cleansing. The clay mask is also a friction-free exfoliant suitable for all skin types. Oily skins should use it 2 – 3 times per week and less oily skins once per week. (5) REJUVENATING MASK is a multi-purpose mask to stimulate and encourage healing of scar tissue and awakening of the skin of all conditions. It is ideal for stressed and tired skin and softening of large pored skin. (6) NORMALISING DAY OIL regulates oil production, reduces inflammation and the formation of blackheads. It moisturisers, heals and comforts troubled skin.
The Oily – Impure Skin Care Kit is on promotion for R 276.32 and will last for about 7 – 10 days
Did you say no night cream? You must be kidding me, right? No, I’m not. We are going to work with your skin. Never on it or even against it. Yes, slapping on creams at night will not only make your skin lazy, it will also exhaust it. At night the skin regenerates itself. Can you imagine it having to deal with fatty creams and potions when all it wants to do is take a deep breath and restore what has been lost during your busy day? Fighting off all kinds of unwanted guests, protecting you from external factors all day long and then you hop in to bed with just another job – moving around creams when it’s energies could be spent on better and far more important things such as repairing itself? RHYTHMIC NIGHT CONDITIONER is your answer. It is an intensive night treatment which assists the skin in returning to it’s normal and healthy rhythms. What is rhythms? Our skin has it’s own rhythm. In fact life itself is a process of rhythms. The skin’s rhythm is that it functions differently from day to night time. The skin regenerates itself over a period of 28 days. Every 28 days the cells of the uppermost layer of the skin is renewed. Understanding these rhythms enabled Dr. Hauschka to develop a regime that is best suited to the skin’s needs at and during these specific phases. RHYTHMIC NIGHT CONDITIONER is a 28 day ampoule treatment for night application. It may also be used during the day depending on the skin’s needs. This treatment normalizes and supports the skin renewal cycle. RHYTHMIC CONDITIONER SENSITIVE has the same effect on the skin and also has a stabilizing action on the blood vessels. These treatments is best used 2 – 4 times per year.
During a personal consultation we will be able to recommend the best program for you. Give your skin a new lease on life! ^.^
Dr. Hauschka Introductory Offer. October 3, 2011
With there being so many natural and organic products on the market these days, (don’t forget to read the labels and check for legitimate certification) how do we select the best possible and most effective product for our website? I must be able to associate with their concept and try their products myself. I could and would never promote any product that I don’t feel confident in and would not recommend to those close to me.
Dr. Hauschka‘s principles not only attracted me, but it makes a lot of sense.
Dr.Hauschka Skin Care regards the human skin as a Holistic organ that protects the body. The skin is exposed to external and internal influences that can weaken it resulting in an imbalance. This imbalance can be: dryness, lack of moisture, over production of oil, as well as premature ageing.
Dr.Hauschka preparations are designed to help the skin regenerate itself. The preparations help to restore balance and harmony in the skin which brings us to the true meaning of the word cosmetic, derived from the Greek word ‘ kosmein’ , which means: to restore order and balance.
Oil-free night care products support the nocturnal metabolism of the skin, which is then at its most active. The skin is thus able to use its powers of self-regeneration and regain its natural equilibrium. It is able to breathe freely and overcome any weaknesses and imbalances, staying healthy and beautiful.
All ingredients used in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are obtained from Nature. Only the highest quality Organic and Bio-dynamically grown plants are used in all the preparations. These ingredients are sourced from all over the world through fair-trade agreements.
After having tried it for a few days myself and having seen the astounding results, I’ve decided to make Dr. Hauschka products our main skin care line and plan to offer all of our beauty treatments using Dr. Hauschka in the near future.
For the month of October we’ll be offering Dr. Hauschka trial / travel kits at a discounted rate! You now have the opportunity to try Dr. Hauschka before committing to full size products. I’m sure your skin will thank you for it! Mine sure is very pleased. ^___^
Oily – Impure Kit R 314.00
Discounted price: R 276.32
The kit include the following 6 products:
Facial Steam Bath
Cleansing Clay Mask
Normalising Day Oil
Normal – Dry Kit R 269.00
Discounted Price: R 236.72
This kit contains the following products:
Moisturising Day Cream
Rose Day Cream
Quince Day Cream
Each kit will last for about 7-10 days.
This offer is valid while stock lasts.
Support the natural rhythms of your skin with Dr. Hauschka Skin Care.
Ruh for http://www.earthbornbeauty.net
We are proudly introducing one of the leading natural and organic skin care brands not only in the green world, but also beauty industry today.
Dr. Hauschka and Dr. Hauschka Med
Nature’s treasures transformed for you.
Background history and philosophy of Dr. Hauschka skin care range
Dr. Hauschka skin care range has been around for more than 41 years. These preparations are based on organically and bio-dynamically grown plant ingredients.
Bio-dynamic farming is a holistic system of farming whereby the earth is regarded as a living organism. It’s a method that supports the renewal of the soil. Composting is fundamental and therapeutic preparations such as pressed flower juices are added to the soil to promote healthy and vital plant growth.
The centre aim is to increase the life force of the plants.
Dr. Hauschka is produced by using plant extracts, is free of synthetic preservatives, colours, artificial fragrances and is completely natural in the complete sense of the word.
What is the secret of Dr. Hauschka skin care?
The Dr. Hauschka face care brings together all that is best in nature. The finest natural ingredients, selected medicinal herbs, a unique treatment concept and a core idea that shapes its cosmetic and skin care approach.
The skin possesses the power to nurture and regenerate itself. Internal and outer factors leave traces on our skin and disrupt its healthy rhythms.
The main principle of the Dr. Hauschka skin care range is to teach the skin to work for itself and harmonise and restore natural rhythm.
It is the only skin care range in the world that sends information to the skin so that the skin works correctly.
It achieves this by working with the skin’s functions and not on the skin. We do not want to manipulate the skin as this often only produces short-term relief and create a long-term problem and dependency.
Together with the less is more principle and a thorough understanding and respect of the skin’s functions, these preparations and the specific application methods aim at normalising any given skin condition by challenging itself and re-establish the balance.
Dr. Hauschka skin care products help maximise these powers and this is what makes Dr. Hauschka skin care unique.
The uniqueness of Dr. Hauschka skin care.
The finely tuned Dr. Hauschka range stimulates the skin’s own activity, strengthens its intrinsic, healthy rhythms and protects against external influences.
Kidney vetch supports the skin’s natural rhythm.
The Rose lends Dr. Hauschka skin care products their harmonising powers.
Plant extracts, mineral substances, nurturing oils and waxes together with natural essential oils form the base for this high-quality natural skin care range.
Experience the pleasant and beneficial effects of this natural care on your skin – all day long.
All Dr. Hauschka products contain selected natural substances and medicinal herbs from bio-dynamic and certified organic cultivation. All are BDIH and/or Natrue certified.
Ruh for http://www.earthbornbeauty.net